Sunday, November 8, 2009

We can't hide our heads in the sand; help explain away the 'strangeness'

I, like everyone else who has gained a newfound admiration for Michael Jackson's magic, would like nothing more than his genius to prevail. For the negative banter to cease. That's not what human nature (pardon the pun) is about. We are left with one task and one only: reasonably explain-away - as best we can - the reason MJ was so, well, let's face it - *different.* Couple that with *reasonable* explanations (and YES they do exist) why there is no way he could have possibly been capable of the despicable allegations leveled against him. If we can do *that* - put some shadow of doubt into the minds of the doubters, we will win - one small victory at a time. Help us do that at VindicateMJNow.com - join us here; on Facebook (Vindicate Michael Jackson Now); follow us on Twitter/VindicateMike. 


1 comment:

  1. You know I'd love to help, but I'm also working toward the same thing at my own places on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete